Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sister's Grand Opening

 My sister Claire is a high profile lingerie designer, who decided to open her first of what she hoped to be many shops for her brand Sweet & Sexy. It was the big day, the grand opening of her first store, and she called me to help her set up the main shop display window. When I got down there I asked her what needed to be done? Do you need me to move some stuff around or something?

She said "No, I need your help with something else." "It doesn't involve any heavy lifting." So I told her, anything she needed me to do I'd do it. Not knowing what would happen next. My sister was so happy, and promised to make it up to me some day. She then starting chanting some words. You see not only is she a high profile lingerie designer, but she's also a witch. Which I had forgotten up until she started chanting.

Within seconds of her completing her chant, I was no longer a big 6 foot 200 lbs man. But a mannequin, and not a guy mannequin either. I was now like a life size barbie doll, with breasts, and long blonde hair. As I sat there motionless on the bed of the main window display. Claire started preparing me for the display.

First she put a purple and black babydoll, which seemed to fit my new shape perfectly, then she put a necklace, a bracelet, and a couple rings on me, as well as did my make-up. She then set my now motionless, rubber and plastic body into the position she desired. And said "Perfect!"
After a few seconds of silence she then said "Sorry Jessie, but I was short mannequins for my grand opening, and I didn't know what else to do. Without one for this display, my grand opening would have been a disaster, and I knew you'd come and help me." "I'll make this up to you some day, I swear! But for now til I get the new mannequin in your gonna have to fill in for a while." "Don't worry either, Mom and Dad already know all about this. Heck Mom suggested the idea. I'll be back to check in on you later, I have to set up a few more things and then we are open." 

No comments:

Post a Comment