Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Mother to Be

Me and my with Samantha have been married for 8 years, and we have 2 wonderful daughters ages 6 and 4. After the birth of our 4 year old Samantha told me to get a vasectomy. She felt like 2 children were enough, and she was especially happy that they were both girls.

Me on the other hand, I wanted to have more babies. More importantly I wanted a son. But after arguing with her over this topic, I told her that I would reluctantly have the procedure. In which of coarse I really never had intended on doing it. So pretty much you could say I lied to my wife, and we went on with our lives for the next 4 years.

That was until Samantha took a pregnancy test one day, and with the results of that test she found out my little secret. She was furious with me like I had never seen her before. She said "I told you to get a vasectomy, because I don't want to go through pregnancy, and childbirth again. But you chose not to respect my wishes, so I'm gonna have to punish you for your insensitive act of lying to me, and now getting me pregnant again."

You see Samantha had a secret of her own she was a witch. She never told me, but believe me I found out the hard way. She said "If you think I am gonna go through this pregnancy, you are sorely mistaken. I have decided that for your punishment I am gonna swap our bodies, and you will be the one to endure the entire pregnancy and childbirth, and then and only then I will swap us back and hope you will have learned not just what it feels like to go through a pregnancy, but to never lie to me again."

After that she started chanting, and swapped our bodies. Now 7 months have passed since then, and I am pregnant with twins, and I honestly I couldn't be happier, and I don't know if I wanna swap back after the babies are born. Maybe I'll ask Samantha if we could stay like this, so maybe I can get pregnant and do it all again. Cause I am one happy mother to be, and I love the feel of a life growing inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment