Friday, July 12, 2013

Might as Well Enjoy It

Turns out my girlfriend was a witch, who knew! Anyways she found out I was cheating on her, and I guess she put a spell on me cause as soon shot my load into this girl I swapped bodies with her. I was so confused at first, but then I got use to it. And upon some investigating I found out that my girlfriend was responsible for the swap. She said it serves me right for cheating on her, and that the swap is permanent and I better learn to just deal with it. As for our relationship we are no longer together, and we do not speak to each other. At this point I figure I might as well enjoy it, cause there are a lot of benefits to being a girl and I plan to take full advantage of those benefits. So what do you say, can we get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment