Friday, July 19, 2013

Cheating Consequences


I cheated on my wife so many times that I actually lost count. I knew that one day I would have to face her, and explain myself. But I didn't want to face her as her. Apparently my wife is a witch, and apparently she has known about my cheating. Because now I am her! She performed a body swap spell while we were in the middle of having sex. And you can imagine my shock when the swap occurred. I immediately realized that something was different when I felt weight on my chest, hair over my shoulders and chest. Not to mention that my legs were now spread apart, with a great pressure in between them sliding in and out. A warmth soon came over me, and my wife now in my body said "You have only yourself to blame for this, cause this is now permanent." I always knew there would be consequences for my cheating but nothing like this.

1 comment:

  1. "... "Hah-hngh-honey!? I pr-h-h- promise, I'll nneh-never cheat on yh- hyou aghAH- ag-gain! B-hu-but, pluh-h- please, make sure and ph-ha- punnnh- pun-n-nish me like this every dAH-day!!!" ..."

    Punishment?!? Wouldn't think of it like that if I were in his position! Nice, Gwen!!
    :xXx

    ReplyDelete