Saturday, July 13, 2013

Might as Well Enjoy It Part 2



It's been just over 8 months since we hooked up, and now you want to be together. Oh and as you see I am 8 months pregnant, and yes it's yours, so you will be a father soon. I really hope your ready for this, cause this time I don't want to be just a piece of ass. I want to be with you so we can have our family. But enough of that, lets have some fun and enjoy each other again like we did before, besides I hear sex during pregnancy is fucking amazing and I'm horny as fuck. So we might as well enjoy it, so get over here and let's do it!

3 comments:

  1. Pregnancy caps are no good ideas, please no more pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious, Carly. Why?

      Peace,Love&Kisses;
      Elle

      Delete
  2. lol. do the caps you want to W8z2x9m

    Nothing wrong with pregnant caps.

    ReplyDelete