Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Your Kidding Right?!

Your kidding right? I know I lost the bet, but I never agreed for you to turn me into a woman. And now your telling me I have to stay like this for a month. I can't believe this, I would've thought you'd make me do something crazy but nothing like this. I know you like blonde chicks and boobs, but you have no idea what it's like carrying around these puppy's. I hope you don't have any hopes that, while I'm like this I'll sleep with you, cause then you really are crazy. I can't wait til our next bet, cause if I win I'll do something similar to you as you've done to me. But maybe I'll make it a little worse for you though.


If you have any insights, or additions to this story I welcome them with open arms. So feel free to leave a comment with an insight, or an addition. If you have any requests for a story you would like me to try to bring to life you can send me an email at countrypixie31@gmail.com. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. What if his friend got him pregnant! Crazy month after all!

    ReplyDelete