Wednesday, November 20, 2013

For My Sister

 
I can't believe this....I let my sister talk me into swapping bodies with her, on her wedding day. All cause she was too nervous to go through with the ceremony. She's gonna owe me big time for this I hope she knows. I know one thing...I can't believe how big her tits really are, especially from this vantage point. Oh my god I just realized I'm gonna have to kiss Josh. Well I suppose that's the least of my worries. My main concern is I hope after the ceremony she swaps us back, I don't want to be her any longer then I have too. The things I do for my sister...

1 comment:

  1. "... like getting a membership at the same gym as her soon-to-hubby so I can make sure he's not messing-around with any other women, and... OH-DAMN! No! Get it together man! Stop recalling how big his whatzit is in the showers! No. I'm a man, but my pu- my sister's vagina is getting wet the more I think about what she's getti- oh-hell-no! I did NOT just consider going on her honeymoon!..."

    ReplyDelete